These Website Standard Terms shall manage your use of https://www.biodiscovery.earth.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Switzerland. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any of the website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and bioDISCOVERY expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall bioDISCOVERY, nor any of its staff shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. bioDISCOVERY, including its staff, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent bioDISCOVERY from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between bioDISCOVERY and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Switzerland for the resolution of any disputes.